Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Quilt Retreat 2009-"Sisters of the Bible"

The theme from this year's quilt retreat was "Sisters of the Bible". The project and worship time was led by Carol Honderich and focused on different sister relationships. Basket patterns were used to symbolize the different relationships and Carol taught a new technique which I wish I could explain but I can't. It was fun to see the ladies working on their projects and helping out each other. Below are the patterns and the ladies at the end of the weekend, a weekend with very little sleep...
Dorothy Horst

Carolyn Smith

Kathy Mark

Thelma Bixler

Marie Troyer
Dee Birky also attended, but I didn't get a picture.

I think the sewing machines are so cool looking!
Hard at Work
Thanks for a great weekend!
Grace&Peace
Jason


No comments: